Our Apartments Are Pet-Friendly!
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Kalamazoo? Look no further than Drakes Pond Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs here at Drakes Pond. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and enjoy the comforts of your apartment home.
Our Pet Policy
- Drakes Pond allows dogs and cats
- We welcome pets upon approval
- There is a limit of 2 pets per apartment
- We do not accept Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrid, or any mix of these breeds. Property staff reserve the exclusive right to make the final determination as to dog breed.
- $350 pet fee per pet (non-refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment)
- $50 per month per pet
Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are five (5) gallons or less. Note that deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
The following pets are not authorized at Drakes Pond Apartments: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kinds.
The following are the owner’s requirements: Pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment.
Drakes Pond Apartments complies with all fair housing requirements. Valid Service and/or Support Animals are not considered pets and are not subject to this policy.
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.